* The focus is not you is another.
* You must not seek his happiness but to make the other happy - if you give happiness to get back .
* A wedding does not make a girl a woman simply because she is married , much less a boy , One Man .
* If you are still a boy or a girl is because it is not yet ready . God has the right time, then wait for Him
* Do not marry to continue individualistic . Now both are one and all decisions should be taken together .
* You’re the man , you understand … His wife is the most fragile part , ie , learn to treat her with kindness, be kind, be considerate at all , because you are responsible for, at home, it includes everything she needs emotionally , physically , psychologically , financially and above all … Spiritually ! I DO NOT SAY THAT , BUT ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD .
* You understand that it is the woman … Her husband is the “boss” of the house … then respect his decisions , do not tease or stubborn ( it will not help it go ahead or even change something ) , treat it as such and not become lower in front of others, whether helper and does not contradict and when you disagree with something, be wise : Wait the good moment and is not impulsive , not explode breathe , talk and not yell and if nothing changes , just pray , because God knows his purposes better than us. Let your husband lead his home, this is his job AND THAT IS NOT WHO SAY, BUT ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD .
* YOUR CHILDREN ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE BLESSING , BUT FOR BOTH ( husband and wife ) MUST UNDERSTAND ….. FOCUS FOR THE WEDDING MAN IS HIS WIFE AND WOMAN IS HER HUSBAND …
CHILDREN ARE SIDE , THEY SHOULD ALL ATTENTION , BUT SHOULD NEVER TAKE THE PLACE OF FATHERS . So your marriage will be blessed and your children will learn that the basis and strength comes from two become one - … and this is eternal … this is PERFECT WILL OF GOD !